Organic foods are natural and grown without pesticides, which are rare to get but not impossible. Although regular stores provide natural labeled food products, they are not originally organic, and you can get actual organic food from promised natural health food store.
- Grown without pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or sewage sludge.
- No hazardous chemicals are used on the soil or vegetation.
- Organic foods are washed in cold water before packaging, not irradiated.
- Dairy products contain synthetic hormones and substances that cause infertility, cancer, and early puberty. Organic milk comes from cows not administered antibiotics for 90 days (the USDA recommends 120 days).
- Aloe Vera juice in a usual mart contains artificial preservatives and is less effective. At the same time, an Organic Aloe Vera juice is very active in effectiveness with no added preservatives and is purely extracted from fresh aloe leaves. It is excellent for the skin and as well as the gut. Both consumption and topical application are beneficial to humankind.
Natural foods are unprocessed, unrefined, and untreated. They’re low in fat, sodium, artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners. BHA, BHT, and sulfites aren’t in natural foods.
- Natural food stores are superior to supermarkets.
- No artificial ingredients are utilized to sweeten and addict-produced foods, and
- GMOs don’t exist since organic producers don’t use them.
Pesticide Free Fruits And Vegetables
Toxic pesticides. Headaches and nausea result. Cancer and birth abnormalities are linked to pesticides.
- Organic doesn’t mean pesticide-free.
- Organic foods aren’t always pesticide-free from regular food stores.
Labeling food organic in stores exposed to pesticides and other unnatural chemicals like preservatives, colorants, and artificial sweeteners/flavoring agents is possible. So it’s essential to buy them from natural health food stores.
Healthful Grains And Oils
Consume whole grains and oils. Grains include oats, quinoa, brown rice, millet, whole wheat, barley, and buckwheat. Olive oil is best, followed by coconut oil, walnut oil, flax seed oil, and sesame oil (Lighter Tasting Than Peanut Or Other Nut Butter).
Non GMO Products
Natural food stores are superior to supermarkets. Highlighted are non-GMO items.
Biotech (GMO) refers to plants, animals, or microbes with spliced or hybridized genes. Researchers or farmers can do this to produce higher-yielding or disease-resistant plants. GMO dangers
- Malaria (Primarily Due To The Use Of Glyphosate)
- Deficiencies (Primarily Due To Glyphosate)
- ART (Primarily Due To Glyphosate)
Allergic/autoimmune/asthmatic Non-GMO items don’t contain glyphosate, a hazardous chemical used on GMO crops. I suggest everyone who cares about their health buy organic, non-GMO foods.
Healthy Snacks, Soups, And Meals
Labels help to locate healthful items. Whole, unprocessed components only. No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, or high-fructose corn syrup. Unpronounceable food ingredients are usually bogus (Or Healthy).
Synthetic vitamins contain non-food substances and aren’t easily absorbed.
Mother Nature already provides food-based vitamins (Phytonutrients) that help digest nutrients and transform them into energy or tissue growth.
Natural supplements are cheaper per gram of active components because they contain less filler. Natural products lack ibuprofen’s harmful effects, making them safer.
If you want to shift your choices from synthetic to natural food products, check out natural health food stores like ERBOLOGY, which provides all-natural and organic food products that are beneficial for the gut. They pack products without adding any preservatives or any harmful substance.